CentraSite Community Fact Sheet
Download this overview of the CentraSite Community to discover how it can help fast-track your SOA projects and extend the potential of CentraSite.
The SOALink Cookbook
The Cookbook describes the following in details:
* Describes common integration scenarios for SOA development time and run time
* Describes the SOALink interoperability framework for integrating CentraSite with third party tools
* Recommends an implementation approach with CentraSite ActiveSOA
* Describes supported interfaces and techniques that can be used to build the integration
The common integration patterns and techniques described in this cookbook are based on the experience of integrating CentraSite with products from vendors who participate in the CentraSite Community. This cookbook will acts as an easy to use guide for developing similar integrations with CentraSite. This document is currently provided as a draft in order to collect additional ideas and feedback from members of the CentraSite Community. Please visit the “SOA Link Cookbook Feedback” discussion forum to provide your comments, concerns and suggestions.
We look forward to your feedback.
Please note: due to its extensive content, the file is very large (14MB).
The CentraSite Community: Fast-tracking SOA Governance using Best-of-Breed Solutions White Paper
Discover how why a registry/repository is the core technology to build your SOA Governance around. Find out more about:
* The standards-based approach which helps the CentraSite registry/repository integrate with any SOA tool
The white paper also includes summaries of each partner integration and architecture diagrams.